EEO Public File Report 2016
(February 1, 2016 – January 31, 2017)
For the 12-month period ending January 31, 2017, radio stations KENA AM Facility ID# 50773- Mena, AR; KENA FM Facility ID# 84055 – Hatfield, AR; and KQOR FM Facility ID# 85585 – Mena, AR employed a total of eight (8) full-time employees and one (1) part-time employee.
The eight (8) full-time positions consist of:
- One General/sales manager (white female)
- One Office/traffic manager (white female)
- Two Professional sales representatives (1 white male and 1 white female)
- One Professional announcer/sales representative (white male)
- Two Graphic designers/office workers (white females)
- One News reporter/sales representative (white female)
The one (1) part-time employee consist of:
- One Professional announcer/programmer (white male)
There was one (1) new hire in the previous 12 months.