Breaking News
[PHOTO COURTESY OF ROBERT W. TERRY]

Turner Home Damaged by Fire Monday Morning

BY LEANN DILBECK – Hatfield and Cove Rural Fire Departments assisted the Vandervoort Fire Department with a single-story residential fire on Hwy 246 at the residence of Kelly Turner Monday morning.

Vandervoort Fire Chief Barbara Walker would make no comment other than it could have possibly been caused by electrical.  There were no injuries and the only information the authorities will release at this time is that it is “under investigation.”

remax-web-081613-v4

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *