EEO Public File Report 2017
(February 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018)
For the 12-month period ending January 31, 2018, radio stations KENA AM Facility ID# 50773- Mena, AR; KENA FM Facility ID# 84055 – Hatfield, AR; and KQOR FM Facility ID# 85585 – Mena, AR employed a total of eight (8) full-time employees and one (1) part-time employee.
The eight (8) full-time positions consist of:
- General/sales manager (white female)
- Office/traffic manager (white female)
- Professional sales representatives (1 white male through August 29, 2017 and 1 white female)
- Professional announcer/sales representative (white male)
- Graphic designers/office workers (white females)
- News reporter/sales representative (white female)
The two (1) part-time employee consist of:
- Professional announcer/programmer (white male)
There was zero (0) new hire in the previous 12 months.
Attended the “University of Arkansas Media and Marketing Majors Job Fair” February 7, 2017 at the University of Arkansas Student Union.
Ouachita Broadcasting, Inc.
January 31, 2018