Breaking News

Potter VFD Responds to Chicken House Fire

BY MELANIE BUCK –

Potter Volunteer Fire Department responded to a fire this morning on Hwy. 375 West, Potter. The fire originated inside of a chicken house owned by Chad Voelkel.

Voelkel said the fire started in a heater that hangs from the ceiling. Fortunately, the heater fell to the floor of the chicken house, which kept the blaze from running the length of the roof. The blaze was quickly extinguished. Voelkel praised the Potter VFD for their quick response time.

remax-web-062014

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *